benzalkonium bromide 20%
This product is a colorless or light yellow clear liquid, aromatic but the taste is extremely bitter; a lot of foam occurs when it is shaken vigorously, it may cause turbidity or precipitation in case of low temperature.
Poultry: Daily control of disease pathogenic microorganisms and comprehensive control of epidemic period such as avian influenza, chicken newcastle disease, chicken bursal disease, chicken pox, duck plague, duck viral hepatitis, colibacillosis, salmonellosis, staphylococcus diseased cholera, chlamydia
Livestock: Comprehensive control of foot-and-mouth disease, swine fever, vesicular disease, porcine circovirus, pseudorabies, parvovirus disease, infectious gastroenteritis and other diseases
Aquaculture of fish, shrimp, crab, etc.: daily water disinfection; comprehensive treatment of enteritis, rotten phlegm, infectious bleeding, rot disease, red leg disease, etc.
Usage and dosage
1. Environmental disinfection in livestock and poultry houses and public places: This product is used in 500times dilution and then spray; when the outbreak occurs, diluted by 200 times
2. Poultry disinfection: diluted 600 times with water when spraying; diluted 2000 times when drinking water
3. Disinfection of water: 10-20 ml of this product with a water depth of 1 m per 650square meter, dilute the product 500 times of water and splash the whole pool
4. Skin disinfection and treatment of skin diseases: direct use of rubbing or cleaning
5. Mucosa and wound irrigation: 20 times diluted
6. Dairy cow nipple soaking: 2-4 times diluted
(1) It is forbidden to use together with soap and other anionic active agents, salt disinfectants, iodides and peroxides, after washing hands with soap, the operator must rinse with water before using this product.
(2) Not suitable for disinfection of ophthalmic instruments and synthetic rubber products
(3) When preparing the disinfectant for appliance, 0.5% sodium nitrite should be added, and the aqueous solution should not be stored in the container made of polyethylene to avoid the reaction with plasticizer to make the liquid solution invalid.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Validity: Two years